COOLER MASTER CMODX warranty all products, systems and mods purchased from COOLER MASTER CMODX as free from defects in material and workmanship for normal use by the original purchaser for warranty period. The COOLER MASTER CMODX Warranty would like to assure all of the users of COOLER MASTER CMODX Products to be free from any defects as a result of faulty manufacturing, customization or faulty components
1. WARRANTY LENGTH
All products from Cooler Master CMODX carry 1 year warranty from the date of delivery including all custom fabricated pieces, custom reservoirs, paneling, paint & any other non-stock additions to the product.
2.WHO IS PROTECTED
The original customer purchasing the Cooler Master CMODX Product is covered under the Cooler Master CMODX Warranty Program.
3.WHAT IS AND IS NOT COVERED
It is important to note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration of the Program. Any replaced parts become the property of Cooler Master CMODX. The Program does not apply to the software component of a product or a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The Program does not cover any events such as below:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Cooler Master CMODX’s Opinion. (including cryptocurrency mining)
- Any product which has been modified without official permission from Cooler Master CMODX
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Cooler Master CMODX
- Unauthorized repairs to a CMODX product will void the warranty offered by the Program. Cooler Master CMODX reserves the right to refuse to service any product which has been altered, modified or repaired by non- Cooler Master CMODX Service personnel.
- Cooler Master CMODX does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- Removal or installation charges.
- Cooler Master CMODX reserves the right to replace the product with a service product at their sole discretion at any time.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- All accessories that malfunction due to physical damage such as: USB cables, extension cables, adapter cables, adapters, power cords, screws, retention brackets, ear cups, and all other similar accessories.
4. LOCAL LAW AND YOUR WARRANTY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
5. LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
There are no other oral or written warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph one.
6. TO OBTAIN TECHNICAL SUPPORT
If you need help installing or troubleshooting a product please contact our customer support.
7. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES (DISCLAIMER)
Cooler Master CMODX’s sole obligation and liability under this Program is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Cooler Master CMODX shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
The COOLER MASTER CMODX Warranty would like to assure all of the users of COOLER MASTER CMODX Products to be free from any defects as a result of faulty manufacturing, customization or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
COOLER MASTER CMODX is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. You are responsible for backing up any programs or data on removable storage media.
Except for the warranties set forth herein, COOLER MASTER CMODX disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall COOLER MASTER CMODX be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if COOLER MASTER CMODX has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that repair, replacement or refund, as applicable, under the warranty services described herein is your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any breach of the COOLER MASTER CMODX limited warranty set forth herein. if, despite the foregoing limitations, for any reason COOLER MASTER CMODX becomes liable to you for damages incurred by you in connection with this agreement, then, the liability of COOLER MASTER CMODX will be limited to the amount equal to the latest distributors price.
Some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products, and some states or provinces/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
In such states or provinces/jurisdictions, the exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
You may also have other rights that vary from state to state/jurisdiction to jurisdiction. You are advised to consult applicable state and provincial/local laws.